Sunday, July 13, 2008

Yipee!

All-Points-Bulletin! White Female, approximately 30+ years of age, has escaped her home and her 13 month old son. She was last seen carrying golf clubs. Please approach with caution, she has been attached to her infant for a year. She is considered crazed and possibly delusional. End.

Yes. I had mommy time out! Yeh, thanks Hubbie. This actually wasn't the first time, but really it has been close to the 2nd or 3rd time. And this time I feel like I actually used my time well. I went to the driving range and smacked some golf balls, ate some tacos, ice cream and sat at a coffee shop and mulled over some writing ideas. Raffi did great for his daddy, too. Raffi has been very attached to me, basically since November, so it has made it difficult for me to get away. This was such an answer to prayer. Thank you God.

No comments: