Thursday, August 28, 2008

Play Time


This past week Raffi began calling out to me using Mama. When he really wants me, the MAMA, comes right out. He also said Hi, in a meaningful appropriate way, to Doug the other day. Of course, when we tried to get him to say it again, he just looked at us.

I'm still enjoying my moms groups, sometimes it is a little daunting with moms I don't know. I'm bound to say something stupid, but I refuse to hide in my house. I will socialize even if I put my foot in my mouth here or there. I've signed Raffi up for some music classes this fall. I'm really looking forward to it, the babies I have seen that have taken it, really get so much from it.

Today, we played at the local mall's indoor play area; It is air conditioned and a slightly cushioned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes quite