Monday, August 25, 2008

Quick Entry

Raffi is taking a nap and once he wakes up we will rush out the door to get to our Mama & Movers Yoga class. But I thought I would drop a quick note that I'm feeling a little better this week. Having a Mom's night out, last night, certainly helped. A group of moms at a bar, drinking and laughing and talking about poop, nursing, lack of sleep, etc. Needless to say, there were some bar patrons around us that looked at us a bit strangely. But we all had a blast. I'm already counting down the time till the next one.

One of my fav things about being a mom and Raffi is when he lays his head on my chest when I'm holding him. He usually does it when he is being shy around other people or he is tired. It just gives me such a happy feeling. A close second when he reaches his arms up to be held and he just collapses his arms around my neck. And thirdly, I love to hear his laugh and giggles; most often heard when he is being tickled or playing peekaboo.

Oh, and another thing, If I had a dollar for every time someone says that Raffi is adorable, gorgeous or so cute, we could afford a house in San Francisco!

1 comment:

Kathy Collard Miller said...

Here's another dollar toward the SF house: Raphael is ADORABLE!!!!!!