Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Catching Up.




Ok, what have I missed to talk about. The last two months, I've thought, oh that would be good to write about in my blog or that would be great. So still I have a blog written about not writing in my blog. I am probably not the only one with this problem. So back in it.

So to catch up & some xmas pics:

Christmas: Lots of fun. Visits with Family was a blast. Raffi didn't really care about xmas too much, I think next year he'll get it more.

Development: Raffi is chattering a bunch, mostly non-scensical. He can mimic tree, duck, fish, and other basics. He points and says "tis" for this and he says "see" when he wants me to pick him up so he can see what I'm doing in the kitchen. He is definitly understanding verbal direction more, whether he chooses to obey is another story. He responds to the no-nos, drop, lets go bye-bye, etc. It is wonderful to see him grow.
Raffi w/ Santa

When we were not traveling, we spent the time going to playdates with various moms groups, park visits, returning stuff at the mall, and hanging out.

I've started counting calories this January, coupled with a bout with the stomach flu I lost a bunch of weight! I have this great handy application on my Iphone where I keep track of my calories. I had no idea I was eating so much during the day. Those times in between meals snacking, really add up!

So I've been doing it for a couple of weeks and have increased my exercising (a bit, getting back into the stroller walks/hikes.)

So things are pretty normal crazy around here!

1 comment:

JulieandCaleb said...

I love that picture of your Mom and Raf! Sooo cute!