Friday, July 24, 2009

Toddler Times


Raphael is utilizing his fork while eating much better the last couple of days. He is still yammering alot in his own language with the occasional English word thrown in. He is quite the handful, fully exercising his "twoness." So there are frequent "Time outs" for climbing on the outside of the stairwell and climbing on the tables!

But man, he is the cutest! I'm biased, since well, I'm his mom. But so many people have stopped and remarked how cute he is. He is such a charmer as well. Occasionally he give the "whattu talking about Willis?" look to people. And that just cracks me up more.

I'm still involved in my various moms groups and activities, which I feel keep me sane with adult conversations, but also yields adult drama. Oh life. It is challenging in so many ways. But I'm growing and learning. So I can't ask for more. (maybe a winning lottery ticket, but I think God is sick of that one!)

The picture above is a recent nap time where Raffi appeared to be kissing his dream girl. Ha ha. And below he is goofing around at a recent Mom's Group Playdate. Suck a cutie!

No comments: