Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Cheerios



Grandma left us today. She had a great visit over the weekend. We (hubbie included!) went to the Presidio in San Fran to take some pics and have lunch. It was quite cold with the icy wind blowing but it was a fun segway(sp?). I bought a new laptop, a macbook, and I'm having fun playing around. Here is a photo of Raffi eating some cheerios.

Raffi has certainly found his voice; he has been exercising it with some loud yells over the past couple of weeks. We all believe that he is just so close to crawling but no dice yet. I was sure that Grandma would entice him to crawl, but her loving charm couldn't achieve a developmental feat for each of her visits. (Her last visit garnered new teeth.)

I'm his mom, so I'm biased, but he is just so darn cute! I just love him to pieces!!!

1 comment:

JulieandCaleb said...

Biased? No, no! I agree with you, he is just so darn cute! And I see he's graduated to cheerios! Too cute!