Monday, March 2, 2009

Thank you Mom & Dad


Really this is a shout out to my parents. A huge thank you for all that they do, but specifically on this last visit. It is really difficult to get the simplest house chores done with hubbie and I not the most handiest and with a toddler running around. So it was a great help to have my dad here. He fixed a towel rack, replaced a shower head, fixed my closet rod, various other tasks and weeded and tidied the backyard. My mom took care of Raffi while I got some great alone time.

God is really at work in my life and He is so blessing me with my parents. Thanks mom and dad. And then on Sunday, Hubbie babysat so I could go watch a movie with a girlfriend. Thanks Hubbie. We saw Paul Blart: Mall Cop. It was cute. Yes it is no Slumdog Millionaire (I will see it eventually.) But the movie was a great fun no-thinking escape.

And I did watch a bit of the Oscar's I just can't not watch Hugh Jackman. He is so awesome.

Above is a pic of my mom (grandma) and Raffi at a Farm. Hello Cow.

No comments: