Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Walking before the Storm




This morning, Raffi and I went for a quick 20 minute stroller hike to our favorite spot. It was raining a bit before we got there, but was a bit sunnier than the picture of the oak tree suggests. Raffi was interested in the rushing stream, the sound of it grabbed his attention.The scenery was beautiful and I delighted in God's creation. I love the drama in the sky when a storm is approaching. It is just amazing. I can say that I don't like the drama in my life when a storm is approaching, here or on the way out. I'm in a stormy spot at the moment, but I'm not sure what time frame I'm in. Surprisingly, I have joy. Which has been lacking for awhile. I know how easily that joy can dissipate from the simplest annoyance. I'm praying ever more fervently, trying to practice spiritual breathing. So that I live every second for God.

No comments: