Sunday, February 17, 2008

Cake binging

I must confess I'm suffering a headache from a several day chocolate cake binge. I got a Kitchen aid mixer recently and a Martha Stewart Baking Cookbook. Two dangerous items in my possession. So I baked a chocolate cake with coffee vanilla frosting (frosting was from a mix, I forgot to get enough butter to make it from scratch). So it was my first cake from scratch, well recently anyway. It was ok, my husband was not impressed. But it was good enough that I've eaten at least 2-3 pieces of cake per day for the last several days. My body finally told me today that its had enough. Headache. Everything is too loud. Fatigue. You'd think I'm an alcoholic. No. A cakeoholic.

Put the cake down and step away from the chocolate!

I can't even begin to think about all the calories I consumed. Argh! I need to go on a stroller hike tomorrow.
-dt

No comments: