Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Cold Update 2008

Raphael is sitting up with minimal assistance. I/Hubbie will usually give him a semi-circle buffer of parental soft flesh to fall into. When he is placed on his stomach he is kicking his legs and you can see it in his eyes that he wants to crawl, he just can't quite figure it out.

Info already on the carepage:
Raphael appears to be healing well and I hope he will completely symptom free by the end of this week. He had a fever last Thursday night, which prompted a trip to the doctor's office. He was prognosed with a cold, but hadn't infected his ears or chest. So that was good news. The doc said to bring him back in if he got worse. Thankfully over the weekend he slowly got better. He is only coughing a couple times a day now.

My mom, the grandma, came for a visit this past weekend and everyone had a great time, even with Raffi's cold. It was nice for me to get a break with the extra hands. I even got some time alone! I drove around and wandered around Best Buy. Wasn't too exciting, but it was still nice. Next time I hope to plan ahead and get my hair cut.

No comments: