Friday, February 1, 2008

Stroller Hike


I went on a stroller hike with moms from strollerhike.com. It is a great org in the bay area for moms to get out and exercise for free. I was "hiking" with two other moms who happened to be pregnant and they still kicked my but. I'm a wee bit out of shape and really have been for awhile. It would be ironic if after I quit my job and became a mom, I become more healthy. I have been eating more fruits and veges and I hope to keep up with the stroller hikes and mom yoga. I wish I would've connected more in the earlier months with different moms groups. But also when I look at it, I was breastfeeding almost every hour to two hours, so it made venturing out more challenging.

I have felt a little more confident in getting some things done around the house, while managing Raffi at the same time. This past week, I managed to read a devotional, do some laundry, make several dinners, go to baby/mom yoga, meet former co-workers for lunch and I even wore some make-up one day. Woo-hoo! I like progress. It is encouraging.

No comments: