Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hello.


To all who have followed me from Raffi's carepage. Hello. I started a blog in the fall of 2006, didn't tell anyone about it but my mom and then stopped posting. Since Raffi and his carepage, I felt the creative push to expand to my own site and write about Raffi and whatever philosophical nonsense comes into mind. I hope that this site will also feature better for more conversation by means of your comments. Lots of my friends have children and I know have great tips and advice that I and others would love to hear. I'm still tweaking things here and there so please forgive format changes.

-Darcy

2 comments:

JulieandCaleb said...

I found the book that I read about in one of my magazines.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?z=y&EAN=9781594489433&itm=15

Oh, and I found this one while I was looking up the previous book:

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?z=y&EAN=9781416915065&itm=1

The title alone is so....perfect. ;-)

I love your new blog, and I love you and Raf! Keep up the blogging!

JulieandCaleb said...

Ok, so the links didn't work. Sorry.

Here are the titles:

Baby Love: Choosing Motherhood after a Lifetime of Ambivalence by Rebecca Walker

and

Sippy Cups Are Not for Chardonnay: And Other Things I Had to Learn as a New Mom by Stefanie Wilder-Taylor